FAQs about Commercial Breeding of Dogs
Federal Regulations (9 CFR 3.1-3.12) must be met,
including housing, exercise, feeding and care.
Indiana law stipulates three additional exercise
standards for Indiana kennels.
visible to the public, certification that he/she
PuppyGram’s Criteria for Eligible Breeders
- Well-maintained, safe condition
- Adequate utilities
- Sufficient drainage
- Waste Disposal
- Temperature range for needs of breed(s) present
- Proper ventilation
- Adequate lighting
- Shelter from elements
- Primary Enclosure (Cages, Pens, Kennels, Runs)
- Structurally sound
- In good repair
- Safe for dogs/puppies
- Properly sized
- Floor openings of appropriate size
- Solid floor meets requirements (size and structure)
- Adequate protection from predators
ANIMAL HEALTH AND HUSBANDRY
- Exercise space, access
- Socialization practices
- Food quality, availability
- Fresh water
- Body condition, including general and dental health
- Identification of individual animals
- Records and documentation
- Veterinary care, vaccination protocol
Happy Dogs, Happy Owners
Have Any Questions?
A Puppygram Ambassador will assist you on selection along with helping arrange your loved ones travels, which can include delivery to your front door. Puppygram has a network of qualified breeders that meet strict criteria to assure your puppy’s health and welfare.
Our pups are guaranteed to be healthy, happy!! Our puppies come only from the best breeders!! No puppy mill promise!!