At Puppygram, all our puppies are sold with the following
warranties and conditions.
- The Buyer agrees to provide all the following to their puppy: conducive environment, timely medical attention, appropriate care and grooming as well as life-long commitment. This is inclusive of keeping the puppy parasite free and up to date with inoculations. Adequate nutrition consisting of premium dog food given at regular intervals must also be provided alongside fresh water to be always available. The Buyer promises to provide a safe environment and never allow the puppy to wander without proper supervision and fencing. The Seller strongly recommends micro chipping for the puppy to facilitate its return in the case that it gets lost or stolen.
- To the best of our knowledge, the puppy you are purchasing is declared to be sound in body, of good health and without communicable diseases. Additionally, the Seller will show and provide proof to the Buyer that the puppy has been wormed and given its first set of vaccination shots.
- Within 72 hours of purchase, the Buyer agrees to take their new puppy for a health examination at a licensed veterinarian of their choice. This expense will be paid for by the Buyer. If the puppy is discovered to be in ill health and the cause can be directly attributed to the Seller, the puppy may be returned for a full refund upon written diagnosis from said veterinarian.
- If sudden death should occur within 30 days, a full autopsy report from a notarized veterinarian, stating that the death was caused by a prenatal state will need to be provided at the expense of the Buyer. The Seller’s vet must confirm and agree with the diagnosis, after which the Buyer is entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the puppy. This guarantee does not cover diseases that are preventable by vaccinations.
- This guarantee does not cover internal or external parasites or viruses as well as minor conditions such as allergies, colds, allergies, open fontanel, hernias and hypoglycemia. This health guarantee does not extend to expenses incurred in the neutering of the puppy such as undescended testicles. It is routine for puppies to have worms and this guarantee should not be treated as a warranty against the puppy having worms. Seller has routinely wormed the puppy prior to it going to its new home and it is the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that worming is continued as advised by their veterinarian.
- If the Buyer decides not to take the puppy to a veterinarian within 72 hours of purchase, the Buyer forfeits their rights to be protected under any guarantee from the Seller.
- After 72 hours of purchase, the Seller does not assume responsibility for any expenses incurred by the puppy, medical or otherwise. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to keep the puppy free from harm and danger and care for it at all times.
- The Seller cannot be held responsible for behavioral problems or training difficulties. The Seller can provide the Buyer with guidance on training their new puppy. If Buyer follows these recommendations, the puppy should experience no problems throughout the training process.
- At the time of sale, it is understood that the puppy a pet quality dog representative of its breed. This makes it temperamentally suited as an obedience dog or companion. For an optimal relationship between puppy and family, training classes are highly recommended by the Seller.
- At any time, if the Buyer is unable retain possession of the puppy, the Seller must be given first option of resuming ownership for the purpose of locating a new home for the puppy. Any applicable refunds will be issued at the discretion of the Seller and are assessed on a case-by-case basis. The puppy will be returned with all medical records and registration papers (if applicable). If at any time, any circumstances arise that threaten to affect the quality of life of the puppy, the seller is to be informed so that they may have a say in the future of the puppy.
- The Buyer agrees to get in contact with the Seller promptly if any concerns should arise regarding the puppy, including but not limited to its housing, diet, health, or training. The Buyer agrees to keep the Seller updated of any treatment as they occur. This enables the Breeder/Seller to follow up on puppies and gives us important insights into the health of our puppies for future generations.
Where Happy Dogs Meet Happy Owners!
A Puppygram Ambassador will assist you on selection along with helping arrange your loved ones travels, which can include delivery to your front door. Puppygram has a network of qualified breeders that meet strict criteria to assure your puppy’s health and welfare.